September 7, 2015
Focus: Recap of Previous Days
What can I say about the past few days? It has been an educational crash-course in consecration and being used by God.
I have seen some things about myself being revealed and I am learning how to change how certain factors affect me.
- Honestly, writing the daily reflection is a challenge as some days I don’t feel like doing it and one or day it has slipped my mind but I always catch up, thank God!
- For a few days, I wonder what my focus should be but thanks be to God, they always line up to the events of the day. I need to depend more on God for the focuses.
- Changing from my sinful pattern to a righteous one is indeed challenging. However, I will continue as Paul said and I will press towards the mark of the prize of a higher calling.
- Dealing with the attacks, is a challenge also. When satan uses the people in my life to deliver the blows….it takes a lot of spiritual energy to resist feelings of resentment and hate. However, remember when Jesus rebuked the devil in Peter in Matthew 15? It’s as a result of this that I know that persons close to us may be used by satan and we should not hate them when this happens. We should do what Jesus did: rebuke the devil, and continue loving the individual. Easier said than done…..but it’s still possible to do.
So these challenges are now my goals.
Read previous blogs in this category:
- Day 1 of 16 Days of Consecration
- Day 2: Kill My Flesh
- Day 3: Respect
- Day 4: Do Not Be Selfish
- Day 5: Search Me
- Day 6: Worship Him
- Day 7: For He Alone is Worthy
- Day 8: Repentance – Removing the Rubbish
- Day 9: He Understands Our Aches and Pains
- Day 10: The Hand of the Lord is Upon Me
- Day 11: If You Can Use Anything, Lord…..Use Me
- Day 12: Rest Day
- Day 13: The Quickening Spirit